"Pas De Deux"
Seven short stories. Seven tales. Seven different dances between a man and a woman. Each story focused on one of the seven sins in the bible. Each a different genre. Each a different story of love, tragedy, hope, and horror.
- A knight and her squire steal something very valuable and death follows to take it back.
- A bored wife's affair is discovered by her husband, causing serious consequences.
- A runaway ronin finds love, but later discovers his wife is hiding an unimaginable dark secret.
- A posse of Gunslingers, an army of native warriors and a single stagecoach. Lots of guns and bullets. Need I say more?
- The last man on earth breaks into an amusement park to revisit an old friend from his past. He soon discovers nostalgia is a fickle thing.
- Katherine, a nun suffering with androphobia and early dementia wakes up covered in blood that's not entirely hers. She soon realizes her convent has been invaded by a group of Vikings, and everything is not what it seems.
- Towards the climax of World War 1, the Turkish army finds what is believed to be the tree of life. After a failed train heist; a Tuareg woman along with her comrades , must stop the Turkish soldiers from obtaining the forbidden fruit. While at the same time try and stay alive from whatever devils hell has left behind after the exodus of Adam and Eve.
"Because if one is writing novels today, concentrating on the beauty of the prose is right up there with concentrating on your semi-colons, for wasted effort" - Neil Gaiman